Thursday, February 7, 2008

JOY!

Yesterday my friend Becca gave birth to her daughter Darcy Grace. She weighed 7lbs, 13 oz, measured 20.5 inches. Becca isn't a friend from blogland, I know her IRL, Becca lost her daughter Elizabeth 4 days after we lost Sara. I couldn't be happier for them. Ethan & I plan to visit them tomorrow, I'm so excited.

Ethan hasn't been sleeping well, he's been snotty. oh hell it's been weeks since he slept through the night, not just because of a cough. So I haven't slept well either. It's really wearing me down. My neck hurts. I'm still working part-time. DH & I want to put our house on the market in March, we've done a few repairs & I've packed up a few boxes of photos, other decorative pieces. But there's more repairs, painting, packing, deep cleaning. I'm feeling overwhelmed. I do this to myself. I need a break.

2 comments:

Lori said...

OK, so tomorrow is my last day to work!!! YEAH!! I am just right down the street if you need anything - like a break. Maybe lunch or something one day?? Or, I could watch Ethan and let you take a nap. Just let me know.

Congratulations to your friend! I hope the baby is healthy and happy!

Kristi said...

Thanks Lori. We should do lunch one of these days. I had a little meltdown the other night. I need to ask DH for help more often, he can't read my mind of what I want done. He is great - watches Ethan, does his laundry, etc...I just try to take on too much.