Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Ethan!!




On Saturday we invited family & friends over to celebrate Ethan's 1st birthday. It was a beautiful day. He had fun playing with his cupcake. He had icing all over his face & arms; I had to give him a quick shower & change clothes before we could open his mountain of gifts.

I had light a pink candle for Sara, it was burning in the kitchen throughout the party. DH & I commented later on seeing butterflies flying around the backyard.

If I don't post for a few days, don't worry. I'm feeling overwhelmed by my class right now. I have to come up with an exam, homework assignments and do some on-line training of my own. The hard part is doing all of this while Ethan naps or at least plays by himself.

Have a good week!

1 comment:

Monica H said...

He is such a cutie! I'm so glad we could be there to celebrate his special day. Thanks for having us- I wish we could have stayed longer.

Happy Birthday Ethan. We went to SA today and we drove through tons of butterfles. Reminded me of our babies.