Saturday, September 15, 2007

Damn you Paul.a De.en!

DH & I often watch Paul.a De.en on Saturday mornings. I always get cravings after watching her. Today she made chocolate eclairs - stuffed with chocolate filling too, not vanilla. I considered adding the ingredients to my grocery list or just picking up some eclairs at the bakery. I do not need eclairs! As evil as her recipes are (anyone catch the deep fried ma.c & che.ese a few weeks ago??), I think there is a special place in heaven for Paul.a De.en!

DH rented a power washer this morning - making the house pretty for visitors in a few weeks - just the exterior, driveway, sidewalk. My house will never be so filthy that a power washer is needed to clean the floors, countertops, etc...I'm heading over to my cousin's later to check on their dogs while they're gone & swim for a bit.

4 comments:

Mrs. Collins said...

So are you getting the eclairs or not? Cause I know where you live so you better not get them. I'd be an accessory to a crime. I was bad this morning. I woke up craving a country breakfast, so that is what I had. Then I had a pedicure. An epicurean dream!

Kristi said...

what a wonderful way to start the day! DH made breakfast tacos for us -Mmmmmm.....

No, no eclairs. Maybe I'll bake a treat for all of us at group & we can snarf that down Thursday.

Monica H said...

Ooh, yes! make a treat for us to snarf down! I love Paula. She and I are tight :)She also deep fries her bacon (that's a bit much)

We own a power washer too, but I can't get Sam to power wash the exterior of the house. We do talk about it though, so at least we are one step closer.

Mrs. Collins said...

TREATS.... TREATS....TREATS......

We don't own a power washer.